New Release - Firmware Version 1.05.04_B for WD TV Live Plus (5/17/11)

I experienced the same issues with selections  of subtitles or selection of audio channels.

Netflix has had streaming problems for the past few days.  I got an email from them today telling me about it and offering a 3% discount on my bill .

I’m not quite sure what problems you had and if the streaming problems had anything to do with it but just thought I would mention it.

i cant get any 720p h264 with ac3 audio 5.1 to play at all with this,they work perfectly on my wd tv live with 1.05.04_v

Updated Ok, but I’ve got the same problem with the new version:

The options selections for the audio, subtitles, zoom in and zoom out are almost out of the screen, glued on the left side. Only can see the last characters of the messages. Sometimes the message don’t show up.

This is a NEW BUG created in the development of this version as the old version worked fine with this feature…

Hope WDC crew correct this annoying bug ASAP !!  :angry:

Hello Guys,

I’m new with WD TV Live box.

I’ve tried to update the firmware according to: http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/updates/?family=wdfwdtv_live using an USB drive with the 3 files mentioned in the procedure. Unfortunatelly my device does not update. It says it couldnt find the update. It seems that It is trying to connect to the Internet.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please advice…

Thanks

wd-brazil wrote:

Hello Guys,

I’m new with WD TV Live box.

I’ve tried to update the firmware according to: http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/updates/?family=wdfwdtv_live using an USB drive with the 3 files mentioned in the procedure. Unfortunatelly my device does not update. It says it couldnt find the update. It seems that It is trying to connect to the Internet.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please advice…

Thanks

Go into the ABOUT screens of the WDTV’s SETUP menus.

Please post the MODEL# of your device, and the CURRENT firmware rev.

We have a new firmware release for the WD TV Live Plus.  I am closing this thread.