Moviesheets, my one issue

Thanks for the info TW and Drizzt will try out tonight! Hopefully problem solved.

Not sure why Joey did this but the sectioned was commented out and replaced with:

which I altered to the below text to center that stuff

Thanks TW for info- NOTED that there seems to ba a default minimum size of 18 for the genre, size etc information.

Was wanting to make font slightly smaller but, hey not such an issue.

HI Drizzt

Tried changing code as you suggested which does work by cutting unwanted text out of image wrapper, but what i was hoping to do was keep the wrapper ‘window’ the same size as before and increase the image to fit the window- i.e trying to maximise image in the preview mode.

Your suggestion only reduces the wrapper ‘window’ and thus reduces size of desired image. :cry:

Thanks anyway, perhaps i didn’t make it clear- anyone else have a solution??

ya I made it smaller, but you can resize it to what you want.

architectonic wrote:

Thanks TW for info- NOTED that there seems to ba a default minimum size of 18 for the genre, size etc information.

Was wanting to make font slightly smaller but, hey not such an issue.

There’s no default size for any text sizes, however, only certain sizes are encoded in the firmware.  So if you change the size to say 16 and it doesn’t work, you may have to try 14 or 12.  If you put in a size that the firmware doesn’t recognize, it will default to a size.

@drizzt- how do i do resize it then? sorry if this a noob q.

play with the w/h/x/y/  scale and alignments in the folling code:

<wrapper w=“85” h=“65” align=“left” scale=“100” scale_type=“pan”>
      <image name=“th0” image=“@@browse_0_thumbnail” default_image=“@@default_thumbnail_0” x=“105” y=“105” active=“@@act-browselist-0” disable=“@@thumbnail_disable_0” />
      <image name=“th1” image=“@@browse_1_thumbnail” default_image=“@@default_thumbnail_1” x=“105” y=“180” active=“@@act-browselist-1” disable=“@@thumbnail_disable_1” />
      <image name=“th2” image=“@@browse_2_thumbnail” default_image=“@@default_thumbnail_2” x=“105” y=“255” active=“@@act-browselist-2” disable=“@@thumbnail_disable_2” />
      <image name=“th3” image=“@@browse_3_thumbnail” default_image=“@@default_thumbnail_3” x=“105” y=“330” active=“@@act-browselist-3” disable=“@@thumbnail_disable_3” />
      <image name=“th4” image=“@@browse_4_thumbnail” default_image=“@@default_thumbnail_4” x=“105” y=“405” active=“@@act-browselist-4” disable=“@@thumbnail_disable_4” />
      <image name=“th5” image=“@@browse_5_thumbnail” default_image=“@@default_thumbnail_5” x=“105” y=“480” active=“@@act-browselist-8” disable=“@@thumbnail_disable_5” />
      <image name=“th6” image=“@@browse_6_thumbnail” default_image=“@@default_thumbnail_4” x=“105” y=“555” active=“@@act-browselist-6” disable=“@@thumbnail_disable_6”/>

WILL DO WHEN I CAN GET TO WATCH TV. AS THE MISSUS IS ALWAYS WATCHING [Edited] tv UNTIL SHE GOES TO BED !! lol

THANKS AGAIN DRIZZT!

Is your Caps lock stuck on tonight ? :slight_smile: