Mojo 1.12.01 (MS) - UPDATE 11-07-11

Hi, I had similar problem. Try below steps,

1. As mentioned In the tutorial, run the PNG TO JPG batch file by placing the bat file on the same folder where your png’s resides.

if this is not solving your issue then,

1. use Getinfo and generate the xml then edit the xml to remove thumnail and backdrop tabs and only insert a backdrop tag with the moviesheet name.

3. Delete thumbs folder from .wdtv folder on the hub and power off and restart. Media Library should be set on.

Thanks for the reponse.  I’ll keep trying.  Again, the theme is very cool

Hi!

Can I use the Moviesheet version of Mojo also for my movies that are stored on my unRAID server?

It’s not clear to me how to do that. 

It would be nice if someone could help me.

Regards,

Chris

Yes, it should work with your server.   There is really nothing special that you should have to do, it should be the same setup as if you had your movies on the local drive.

Okay.

I’m just not sure if it will be to much work or me to edit ALL  xml files manually at the very end of the ThumbGen procedure. Might be to much for me (>400 movies). 

Is there really no way to avoid this xml editting step at the end?

Cheers,

Chris

No, there’s no way around editing the xml if you want the moviesheet to show up.  Doing less than 400  isn’t really that many though, I’ve had to do over 800 plus TV shows.

Hi TW,

Getting there with all my movies - looks great except the background moviesheets are a bit dark and I cant really make out any of the pictures. Is there anyway I can lighten the overlay or have you got an alternative I could use.

Cheers

Well, I can do you a lighter overlay, but the problem is, is that if you lighten the overlay, then you won’t be able to see the text that well with bright backgrounds. 

It’s kind of catch 22.

Thought that would be the case.

Just checking if Ive done it all right…

…The coverboxes are generated as pngs then changed to jpg, but the backdrop is generated as a jpg.

Thanks TW

Did you switch your hub’s output to 12 bit yet ?  My 50 led has a great bright picture when I use 12 bit instead of the standard 8 bit . . .

Diesel13 wrote:

Did you switch your hub’s output to 12 bit yet ?  My 50 led has a great bright picture when I use 12 bit instead of the standard 8 bit . . .

I’ve been wondering about that setting. Do you know what it’s for?

brighter colors, more vivid, truely makes a difference when watched on a 50" led . . .

@TW First thnx for this theme … it’s works great and looks so much better then the WD original theme.

After the latest FM update still no problems. There’s one thing i had to change with this new FM and thats a new Shoutcast and Picasa service icon with the same looks as the other icons.

Love the moviesheet, but is there anyway to make metadata_overlay2.png slightly darker or less transparent? I have found that sometimes the text is hard to read on the created sheet due to the background being to light, so having it darker would allow the text to stand out more from the background.

Hi, don’t need to butt in but . . .

you could always open the file in photoshop (or paint.net) and adjust the gamma as you want, it’s quite easy and does not require more work from the author, this is a great layout but it is impossible to please everyone, you can adjust little stuff to your own liking, I know I have.

keep up the good work.

Thanks.

That’s the advice I was looking for, though my skils with editing software are as good as a chocolate fire guard, I’m sure with a bit of reading I can muddle though it. :smiley:

Actually, if you don’t have Photoshop, you can download GIMP, which is Photoshop like freeware, and what I use.

Then all you have to do is open the overlay image, then double the layer.

or as Isaid, Paint.net which is totally free and works extremely well for free stuff . . .  the choice is yours.

Hi just wanna know the best way to organise the file structure of series in mojo themes and is there a way in thumbgen to make a moviesheet of a series just one time for the whole season or we need to make the sheets for each episode .
Thanks for your answer and sorry for my bad english

The best way to structure your files would be like this:

Showname (folder)

Series (folder)

showname-S01E01.ext

showname-S01E02.ext

showname-S01E03.ext

and so on.

Yes you can use the same moviesheet for every episode. You will just have to edit the metadata xml to have that sheet for the backdrop.