MOJO 1.08.06 (Official Release) UPDATE 4/24/11

ok! thanks again for your tips!!

I think I saw this somewhere, but can’t find it. I have most of my movies all separate so the thumbs show fine. I have a George Carlin compilation of 6 DVDs. I made a folder that is the compilation title and the 6 DVDs are in it. I cannot for the life of me get a thumb for the compilation folder. I’ve used folder.jpg and the compilation title.jpg. I’ve got this setup for TV shows, but can’t get it to work for movies.

Thanks.

Hi there…

Is it possible to get u to make a Guide how to use ThumbGen together with Mojo 1.08.06

Im all new at this, but realy like ur theme :smiley:

…Found 1.10 version instead - so trying that out…

Nice Theme, and thanks for creating that moviesheets guide :slight_smile:

Hello,

i have the mojo theme for a couple of month and loved it.

I did a lot of work to organize my movies with a folder structure for each movie.

Now i understand that mojo will not work correct with the new firmware due to a renaming png to jpg bug.

I am very pissed about these **** guys who are developing this **[Deleted] firmware.

Any chance for mojo users to get a fix for the theme to get it work with the new[Deleted] firmware?

What might be the best solution for the future to protect us from these eggheads of firmware developers to be best equipped to get custom themes working. Should we use a theme with moviesheets or should we use a theme with no moviesheets?

Wont reorgonize always the whole folder and file structure after a new firmware update.

Thanks in advance for your tips…

Most likely if WD doesn’t fix the firmware these guys won’t be creating ANY new themes. That’s how hosed up things are right now.

gandalf12,

You need to rollback your firmware.  See this thread HERE.