I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

@ Tolrac

unfortunately graphical folder sheets seem not to work, sorry

darky2003 wrote:

DeVicious ,

yesterday i spend like 4hours about how to add that bluray boxart to my Movie/serie covers,
i also did everything the ! Covers Boxes on Moviesheets & Thumbnails readme file said but no succes,
any idea?

I also keep having problems with my tv series sheets (sheets not showing/loading) but they are on my hdd (max 250000bytes , named file.avi_sheet). (also tried the readme instructions multiple times)
Have these files after using thumbgen:
Greys.Anatomy.S08E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.avi
Greys.Anatomy.S08E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.avi_sheet.JPEG
Greys.Anatomy.S08E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.JPEG
Greys.Anatomy.S08E17.HDTV.x264-LOL.XML

Any help is welcome,

Thx for the nice theme!!!

BTW: Srry im new to the scene :wink:

It is not really saying JPEG it is saying JPG i assume…

I believe you have the same problem as Bradl79 … 5 or 6 posts above

or have overseen the setting in the red frame from screen shot “TG 05 Movie Info .jpg”

If none of these 2 solution help then go ahead copy and paste the content of your movie sheet here

Thumbgen Options

• Input/Output Naming” Tab

• the 4th line from the top (Movieinfo Export)

• there are 3 drop down boxes next to each to the right hand side of the file name…they should be selected like this…

| XMLDEFAULT | EXPORT USING WDTV LIVE HUB FORMAT |

I have alot of movies who has the same pictures under the (1h 52m)

Is there a way to chance em to random/ different screenshots?

darky2003 wrote:

I have alot of movies who has the same pictures under the (1h 52m)

Is there a way to chance em to random/ different screenshots?

your uploaded picture will only show after approval from the mods, that can take some time…

however you cannot prevent repetetive images in automatic mode, you need to use semi automatic mode to select the images you want.

Edit: your upload is showing now… it is like I said, in order to change that use the semi automatic mode.

edited due to new release

4 Likes

Question:

in "inc_rv_home_menu_node.xml" is the path to " focused_bg=“image/main_Game_icon_f_001.png”"

but there is no main_Game_icon_f_001.png, only main_games_icon_f.png

maybe mistake?

mMcCorner wrote:

Question:

in "inc_rv_home_menu_node.xml" is the path to " focused_bg=“image/main_Game_icon_f_001.png”"

but there is no main_Game_icon_f_001.png, only main_games_icon_f.png

maybe mistake?

yes it is wrong but no biggie… also it has been fixed in 1.4 already

Hi DeVicious,

Thanks for your hard work. Your theme is fantastic.

Is it the last version of the templates ?

I don’t want to change all my movies if the template will change the next month for example.

Thanks again.

fanturi wrote:

Hi DeVicious,

Thanks for your hard work. Your theme is fantastic.

Is it the last version of the templates ?

I don’t want to change all my movies if the template will change the next month for example.

Thanks again.

I totally understand and I am tired of doing that myself now too, lol :laughing:

You can find the final sheets in the  BLACK MAMBA 1.4 THEME PACK DOWNLOAD

The version of the theme and sheets is final I am just not finished with the PDF documentation, however if you know your way around in thumbgen you can download this preview release already.

Its not that big a deal if you re-create with the metadata… :slight_smile:

wdtvhub wrote:

Its not that big a deal if you re-create with the metadata… :slight_smile:

indeed worked find for me this way too…  i have the TG Metadata point to a folder on my PC so out of the way of the Movie/TV Folders…

Mmmm seems a bit of a pain, the WD does not display it, but if it works :slight_smile:

Hi,

I just purchased a WDTV SMP and noticed there appears to be no themes forum specifically for the SMP. Will this work on the Streaming Media Player or only for the Hub?

jasonwc wrote:

Hi,

I just purchased a WDTV SMP and noticed there appears to be no themes forum specifically for the SMP. Will this work on the Streaming Media Player or only for the Hub?

Hi jason, yes it works perfectly on the Streaming Media Player. I think this theme is the only one that works so well on the SMP. just make sure you have the latest firmware on your player.  

jasonwc wrote:

Hi,

Not only does the Black Mamba by DeVicious theme work on the SMP, so does Tinwarbles Mojo theme & his Darklight theme, and also desertwedge’s Alaska theme for SMP.

Cheers

I was able to download the theme pack but the updated templates and common folder packages are unavailable. Mediafire displays a message that " This file is temporarily unavailable because there are no resources available under the owner’s account."

Is there an alternate download location?

All working here ?

jasonwc wrote:

I was able to download the theme pack but the updated templates and common folder packages are unavailable. Mediafire displays a message that " This file is temporarily unavailable because there are no resources available under the owner’s account."

Is there an alternate download location?

must have been temporary, it is working fine for me, please try again :slight_smile:

ritaben wrote:

Not only does the Black Mamba by DeVicious theme work on the SMP, so does Tinwarbles Mojo theme & his Darklight theme, and also desertwedge’s Alaska theme for SMP.

Cheers

Yes absolutely, the most themes will work with SMP not only mine

Love the new templates, and regarding what tolrac asked ive been looking over at the æonish hub by joey it seems he found a solution for backdrops for folders, just in case you could use it :smiley: