[GUIDE] Install Transmission 2.77

I have a little problem… After a reboot of MBL I have lost all my torrents (none of them was completed). Why? And how I fix that?

1. sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

I do evrery step like in the post 1. Every thing works fine but this install transmission 2.82. I need 2.77. How can i install 2.77?

Hi All,

my myCloud received an automatic update and my Transmission installation was gone afterwards. :frowning:

No worries, I thought, just install it again, I thought, and so I did.

Going through the process it installed 2.82 accordingly.

Everything seem to have worked just fine again, until I tried to access the web-UI.

It stated some error and adviced me to make changings to the config in order to access it.

So I did:

"rpc-whitelist": "127.0.0.1",     "rpc-whitelist-enabled": false,

No, still not working.

Then I changed to “true” and added my local ip addresses and 192.168.*.* in particular.

But I still can’t access the web-UI. :frowning:

Does anybody have any idea how to resolse this little issue?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Fireworker,

Please follow the guide for mycloud on that forum, as they have a different guide. If you have issues with that guide, please post there as well.

Has anybody updated to the latest version?

I have updated the latest firmware of My Book Live 3TB.

I would like to know whether post 1 on page 1 is still working for my book live.  Will it brick my drive?

Andysmile wrote:

I have updated the latest firmware of My Book Live 3TB.

I would like to know whether post 1 on page 1 is still working for my book live.  Will it brick my drive?

I have the latest version of MBL firmware, and Transmission 2.82.  Everything is fine. But if you are not very skilled with Linux, then i recommend that you use FeaturesPackManager to install Transmission  highlevelbits.fr