Black Mamba Theme

How do i get the goodbye BM Theme to the SMP? I know nothing about themes because i’m new to this but i like this theme! i read it would not work because linksheets are not possible because of 30 mb?

eric1905 wrote:

How do i get the goodbye BM Theme to the SMP? I know nothing about themes because i’m new to this but i like this theme! i read it would not work because linksheets are not possible because of 30 mb?

The theme has to be uploaded to your smp from your computer.

Use your wireless network, locate the black icon for wdtvlive & open it.

You will need to sign in to the wdtvlive, the default password is “admin”,without quotation marks.

Select appearance, then in user interface theme box browse to where you saved the downloaded theme zip file, then select it. It will then upload to your wdtvlive and let you know when it has finished.

Restart your smp and the theme should now be there.

Some members have a problem using Internet Explorer to upload the theme to the wdtvlive icon, I always use Google Chrome.

This is not a linksheet theme and there is no longer any support from the developer for it.

Cheers

Great Theme!

I’m currently using Device: WDLXTV_LIVE Current version: 0.4.7.3. Will this theme work on my device?

Thanks.

Can someone help me out?  I have the WDTV Live SMP (Gen 3). I am trying to create movie sheets with Thumbgen ver 1.3.2. I installed the Black Mamba Bundles. In TG, the Current Profile is Black Mamba V4 - Movie Sheets by DeVicious.  I select the Semi-automatic mode to generate the sheets. I have also tried the Manual mode. For the I/O Naming for the main movie sheet, I have selected WDLXTV - Live Generic dynamic sheet/all modes.

Thumbgen in generating the movie sheet, and the Movie Cover, but it is not generating the .xml file.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

cmk1026 wrote:

Can someone help me out?  I have the WDTV Live SMP (Gen 3). I am trying to create movie sheets with Thumbgen ver 1.3.2. I installed the Black Mamba Bundles. In TG, the Current Profile is Black Mamba V4 - Movie Sheets by DeVicious.  I select the Semi-automatic mode to generate the sheets. I have also tried the Manual mode. For the I/O Naming for the main movie sheet, I have selected WDLXTV - Live Generic dynamic sheet/all modes.

Thumbgen in generating the movie sheet, and the Movie Cover, but it is not generating the .xml file.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

If you have loaded the Black Mamba Bundle it should set up all the options correctly for you.

Make sure in Thumbgen options input/output naming that movieinfo import is xml ,default & movieinfo export is xml ,default ,export using wdtv live hub format.

Cheers