[APP] NZBGet various versions for firmware V4+ (02/2016)

Can you see curl google.com

1 Like

nope… I messed up my 1st line at /etc/hosts and I forgot how it is supposed to be, but I left it as I thought that it should affect just local network… unless its something else

Couldn’t be hosts file affecting your internet connectivity from the MyCloud.

I suspect it’s your DNS server, try curl 173.194.117.8 where you should see HTTP 301.

If the above failed, probably messed up configs, try rebooting MyCloud, this will usually reset the network settings.

If the above passed, confirmed you have DNS issues (router or ISP if you can’t even see my site). You could try using GoogleDNS by changing them either permanently on your router’s admin page or temporarily on MyCloud echo -e "nameserver 8.8.8.8\nnameserver 8.8.4.4">/etc/resolv.conf

1 Like

I did see 301… thats weird because my router has Google DNS

I can see your page from my computer alright but MyCloud is somehow ignoring the setup… heh now I got
Cloudfist:~# echo -e "nameserver 8.8.8.8\nnameserver 8.8.4.4">/etc/resolv.conf bash: echo: write error: No space left on device

EDIT: I will do reboot and see if its sorted out :slight_smile:

EDIT2: reboot did it… I should have done it first and then ask… sorry to bother you :slight_smile:

Ops that’s serious! Your rootfs space is full! Try find out which large files resides on “/”. I suspect you got large physical files (not symlinks) on your /root/*. Try:

find / -xdev -type f -size +10M -exec ls -lah {} \;|sort -nk 5

1 Like

yup thats what I found out after running the installer :smiley: got it sorted… I did mount the NAS via raspberry and while trying to download something via transmission it somehow (probably me being stupid) downloaded the file to the root(I was looking for the file everywhere few days ago :smiley: )… found it and removed it… its all good :slight_smile: thank you again ! :wink:

NP enjoy (-:

sent you little something… I will send more when I get paid… thank you so much for going above and beyond to help us… :blush::bouquet:

1 Like

@mefistos,

Thanks a lot for your donation! Very much appreciated!

ps: I’m overwhelmed by your donation feedback message, really made my day :smile:

1 Like

I am glad that I could actually do something for you in return :wink:

now to bother you a bit more… I am having troubles with the software and when I saw that nearly every file is downloaded as 140 little rars I will rather stick to the torrents… now to get rid of it simple dpkg --purge nzbget should work right? Ive seen you mention it over at miniDLNA post…I wonder will it get rid of the unrar package it installed or do I have to purge that too?

EDIT: while waiting for reply I just went forward and did it… also did dpkg --purge unrar which gave me:
Processing triggers for man-db ...
how it doesnt mean that MyCloud is going to blow up or something:D
have a good night/day… and thank you again:)

When you uninstall using dpkg purge, only that specific package will be removed. All other included package such as unrar or other dependencies (which you saw while installing from my script) will stay intact. In fact I didn’t include any “uninstallers” script because of this which could cause issue if the dependencies are still in use.

It’s perfectly normal and no problem thanks to you too :smile:

1 Like

Hello i notice that winrar 5 is now in your installer.
But i have already running a good nice version of nzbget
So i want to keep that one
Is it also possible to install only winrar 5 from your curll ?

Thanks

Just reinstall. Your configs should be retained.

Nazar78
thanks for Quick response.
I will retry that
Thanks

For those who’s following this post, a new version has been added to the first post.

As promised to my donors, they will be the first to receive newer builds. I’ll make it public soon so stay tuned (-:

[20160219] Added NZBGet v16.4-1.

Nazar78

Thanks for the post keep us informed when it is public

Thanks

UPDATES: NZBGet v16.4-2. There’s a TLS connection issue reported to me with revision-1. It seems to be issues with GnuTLS and I’ve fixed it. Use the updated reversion-2 code above to reinstall if you have previously installed revision-1.

[20160222] Replaced NZBGet v16.4-1 with v16.4-2 due to issues with GnuTLS.

UPDATES: NZBGet v16.4 for firmware V4 now released to public! More info from the top post. Enjoy (-:

I have some problems with NZBget permissions.

NZBget downloads some tv shows and saves on WD My Cloud. Then SickRage (run on my PC) tries to post process the files, but permission is denied. What I do (not expert here) is I go to FileZilla, and change permissions of all files in download folder to 777 - and then SickRage is able to postprocess.

Yet on new downloads I noticed this situation repeated…

I tried to use NZBget script called “Permissions” to set permissions in post-process to 777, but I get PP failure - PERMISSIONS: FAILURE.

Anyone else with same issue? Thanks in advance for hints.

Not sure about the script, but try setting the umask.

sed 's/UMask=1000/UMask=000/g' -i /etc/nzbget.conf;

Edited:

I just remembered there’s also another umask in the init.d, this one which I set it up but the nzbget.conf is the original settings. So try changing both then restart the daemon:

sed 's/UMASK=002/UMASK=000/g' -i /etc/init.d/nzbget;

service nzbget restart;